Friday, November 14, 2008

1941: KUSER PTA ACTIVITIES

This little, seemingly insignificant article detailing the affairs of the Kuser PTA will be of interest only to those of us who recall Kuser School in the 30's and 40's. For me personally, Mrs. Jesse Anderson was the mother of one of my best friends, the late Jess Anderson, with whom I went through all my years at Kuser and on through Hamilton High as we both graduated from the class of 1951. Mrs. Lloyd Cherry was the Mom of Kuser student, Lloyd Cherry who I believe was in the class of 1945, but I am not sure. And of course, Mabel Carnall was my second grade teacher; one of a number of teachers who had snow white hair. Dr. Herman Cohen delivered all ot the Glover children. He was our family doctor and had two "Straight A"Kuser students, Barbara and Eleanor.

No comments: