Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009: ATTN: KUSER ALUMNI FROM 1959-1961

I received the following email from Ms. Pat Hoffman, requesting contacts with Kuser classmates from her class at Kuser School from 1959 through 1961. Pat then went on to Reynolds Middle School. If you are a Kuser Kat who was in her class, by all means contact her. She will be glad to hear from you. Thanks for writing, Pat. I hope you receive a response.

Tom
PAT WROTE:
Hi Mr. Glover,

Way back in September we both attended a meeting at Kuser School my name is Pat Hoffman and I was (and still am) a Kuser Kat from 1959 through 1961. Although I offered my help at that meeting I was a little disappointed that no one ever called or e-mailed. I would love to contact any former classmates. I also have a book from 1959 with all class pictures and
staff. I have listed my phone and also e-mail address - HOPE TO HEAR FROM FORMER CLASSMATES.

Thank you so much for all you do.
Cordially,

Pat Hoffman
Home Phone: 609-888-0593
Work Phone: 609-587-6641

No comments: