Monday, February 09, 2009

2009: THANK YOU, BETSY FITZMEYER

I have received a message from the webmaster at Facebook.com that Betsy Scott Fitzmeyer has sent a message to me on my Facebook "Wall." As you can see by the message, Betsy is a published author who rightly gives credit to her Kuser School and Hamilton teachers for instilling in her the talent and ability to write. Thanks very much for the post, Betsy, it's a privilege having you as both a visitor to this website, and counting me among your friends.

===============
Betsy wrote on your Wall:

"Hi, Tom,

Don't know if you have had a chance to check out my website, www.betsyscottfitzmeyer.com. The site profiles my new novel, SEASON of the FLAME. I've had some book signings so far. A cross-section of readers, from teenagers to seniors have apparently found worth in the book, which glorifies God, and the overall theme of which is forgiveness. In any event, Tom, as I conveyed to the current principal of Kuser, I credit a lot of my passion for the written word to my dedicated English and Latin teachers of Hamilton.

Much appreciation for your work,

Betsy Fitzmeyer"

To see your Wall or to write on Betsy's Wall, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&v=feed&id=700676840&aref=22380357

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

No comments: