Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1926: KUSER SCHOOL: CHARACTER AND CULTURE

I would ask your indulgence for the very few posts I have listed over the past day or two. I have been feverishly working on my part in the Kuser School Centennial Dinner Dance which will be held on Thursday, June 4, at the Nottingham Ballroom in Hamilton Square. I am in the process of completing an on-screen "Astound!" presentation covering the first 50 or so years of Kuser. What is Astound!" ?? (think a presentation program similar to, but better than Powerpoint.) These multimedia presentations are very complicated and time consuming. I will be getting back to normal by tomorrow, (I hope.) In the meantime, thanks for your understanding. By the way.....if you are going to the dinner-dance, you'd better call the school and let them know. Time is running out. The number is 631-4155. Tell 'em Tom sent you.

No comments: